• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

non-motorized tournaments

Count me in too.

I think the way that these things are typically done is that you measure the fish on a ruler, take a picture, and at the end of the day compare pictures. Winner is determined by length not weight.

There are a lot of other kayak tournaments out there. We can easily use the structure that they have established. Here is a link with pretty straightforward rules.

http://www.mainekayakfishing.com/Tournament%20Rules%2007.pdf

Now the real question is where and when to have it. Sounds like we have a fair number for a little friendly tournament. We can throw $20 into the pot, winner gets 60%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 10%. Or whatever.

But I suggest we do it on a fairly quiet electric only lake, perferably with great fishing and a place to BBQ after the event so i can meet you all in person.