• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I went to check and see when the lottery is for Gun deer and it says its in process. Oh boy, cannot wait to see if I'm a lucky dude this year.

Results will be online by the end of Monday at the latest according to the Game & Fish dept.

Hey Matt due for a buck what kind of luck are you hoping for after getting your once in a life time elk tag.

Harvey I was just thinking the same thing last night when I looked to see how the lottery was coming.

This is what the lottery states when I checked my info, Hatlestad Thomas A will have 0 preference points in 2008.

Yes, a buck tag. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif I was the only hunter in our group that pulled a buck tag. The rest will need to shoot flattops.

Good luck to all the rest.

Oh blush.gif all deer with head gear be warned. Iff got his buck tag. Something tells me our group won't be in the bar at 9am on Sat morning drinking beer this year since Marine_Man and I have buck tags like we were last year. Now I just have to shoot a bigger one that Marine_Man tongue.gif.

Say Tom are you in 2B in your Zone?

I'm in 2G1. I hunt just 10 miles south of Leonard. Right along the Shyenne National Grasslands and the river. Are there areas within ones zone? I have never noticed that.

I hope you guys have the chance to shoot the big boy like I'm going to drop. smile.gif

My biggest chore will be to sit all day in one stand that is great during the rut.

Ok I wasn't sure where you were in relation to Leonard and 10 miles south is too far since 46 is the line. I have a pretty good idea of where you are I had a grading project I oversaw down in that neck of the woods a few years ago.