• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

DARTON VAPOR BOW

USPENAMC

I GOT THE DARTON so i guess i can agree its a great bow i had alot of fun and didnt do tooo bad for never ever ever firing a bow before i am hooked and will practice hard and long to make sure i can do things right and if i get great groups and feel i can make a good shot on a deer i will head out ARCHERY HUNTING in september. i have a lot of learning to do but my groups were pretty good.

i just ordered one this last week! i have sold and shot darton bows for years.( sold the shop three years ago!) i shot one this winter at an indoor league. can't wait to get my hands on it! del

Dave if you ever want to hit the Eden Prairie archery range some night let me know. I'll go fling a few arrows with you. I've only been shooting a couple years so I can say I know the basics and will help you out if I can.

sure i will get in touch with you as soon as i get my bow set up just right. this weekend was kind of a getting the feel for it. I just need to have them adjust the pull lenght and probably get the bow re stringed

Hey guys...

If you wouldn't mind a "tag-along", I'd love to get out a fling a few pointed sticks with you two. I have not picked up my bow since I hurt my shoulder way last season. I got the "okay" and I'm itchin' to get back into it. I'm going to hit Cabin Fever tomorrow and get my equipment a "once over" and maybe a new toy/string/cable for my Bowtech...

It's been sooooo long, maybe I forgot all my bad habits!! grin.gif

I'm leaving for the BWCA on friday so I'll be gone till July , but I would love to meet up sometime. I want to get a new rest and sight and make sure all my measurements are in spec. Cabin Fever will be the place.

i bet you get some scouting time smile.gifim going to go get that stuff done on my bow this weekend and then go scout a few places i have in mind just to take a look around.

i haven't been shooting every day;( way to hot!!) but so far i am very happy with it!still working on my form.shooting fingers with the high let off, it is easy to get just a touch sloppy with my release,but getting back into form! grin.gif