• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Boat Price

junior9

Looking to buy my boat from my uncle...we are trying to determine a fair price it is a 1985 bayliner capri, 19 foot, I/O Volvo Motor.

Any idea how to determine a fair price or any input on what it is worth?

Thanks.

Go to NADA guides (Contact Us Please) com. They have all the info on their site. Depending on options listed and the condition you could be anywhere from 1,800 to 3,500 if it includes a trailer and other electronics.

I'd say about $2k. I am oversteping your question but let me just say be careful buying something that is going to need a lot of maintaince from a family memeber. My Uncle and his nephew don't speak anymore over a $3,000 4 wheeler. I would suggest clearing the air of all the former/current problems this thing has and who is going to pay for what if another problem comes up.