• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Toews to Blackhawks

Dock Boy

Quote:

How about those that are staying? Hope you don't mind if I keep bringing this post to the top several times next season.
grin.gif

Not at all its going to make it that much sweeter when North Dakota goes another year without a National Championship.

Seven or eight year drought now?

grin.gif

No where near the drought (maybe closer to dust bowl) that the Rodents had prior to 2002. We still have the Hobey Baker winner and Oshie....we'll be just fine...

Quote:

No where near the drought (maybe closer to dust bowl) that the Rodents had prior to 2002. We still have the Hobey Baker winner and Oshie....we'll be just fine...

Congrats on FINALY getting the Hobey....Doah!

grin.gif

Oshie??? I forget, what state is the City of Warroad in again??? smile.gif

Actually, I grew up Alexandria. So I watched a lot of Sioux games on tv. Gophs #1. Sioux #2.

Personally, I think it's terrible that all of these college players are leaving early for the NHL, regardless of what team they are on. I think it's really hurting the college game. Maybe there should be a two-year minimum rule?

And the season begins. Still haven't navigated the site enough to do quotes so will just say it. Hobey Baker signed with the best shot at a national championship. How's that blue line lookin Goofs? RPI? That kinda like Quinnipiac or Alabama-Huntsville (gotta have hyphens in a MN pre-season) or a Holy Cro...... See ya at Denver.

Cool. First to reply. Nice come back. Okposo is the real deal. Had my a$$ in the truck loading up for the morning hunt and missed the penalty. Good call? 4 ref system looks like it needs some fine tuning.