• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where to buy cheap DVDs ?

Valv

Besides spending countless hours on hsolist, or in the $ 3.99 bins at Superstores, where can I buy DVD movies (non current) at good prices ?

have you looked into columbia house? THey can kinda be a pain in the butt with trying to send you one every month but for the most part you can get DVD's for 10-13 avg shipping included. Some of the older DVD's you can get cheaper than that too.

I disagree with going to video stores. Alot of DVDs they sell have been very misused and abused. I have bought at video stores before, only to have them skip on me. If you do buy from one, make sure they guarantee them. I agree with pawn shops, Pawn America is a great place for DVDs, and CD Warehouse is another one.

Hmmm, thanks Zamboni, I'll have to try them, even if I have a natural "thing" against PawnAmerica owner. I see him on TV and I get the urge to do something I cannot post.... grin.gif

Just kidding, I'll try it next time I'll be in the cities.

Thanks again.