• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spring is hare

You know spring is in the air when there's brown on the hare. Caught up with this snowshoe hare in the woods bordering our back yard this morning.

You'll see he's definitely have a bad hare day! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

All with Canon D-Rebel XT (350D), Canon 100-400L IS at 400mm, iso400 at f8, handheld

1/60

hare-chews.jpg

1/125

hare-up.jpg

1/100

hare-ratty.jpg

Great shots Steve. Love them all. What a great testimonial for image stabilization and excellent technique. 1/60 at 400mm handheld! Amazing!

Very nice Steve. I agree that you may have over done it a hare with the puns, but I love the images. I love the range of brown tones in the first one and the close up intimacy of the portrait. I'm always happy when I get a shot where you can clearly distinguish the pupil of the eye. Great work.