• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A few from the North (images)

Here are a few of my first attempts with the 17-40 L. I took the opportunity to head up the shore yesterday and meandered Duluth a bit late this afternoon. Hope you enjoy.

At Gooseberry Falls

gooseberry1ei3.jpg

Split Rock

splitrockzy0.jpg

Minnesota Point

minnesotapointau6.jpg

Lift Bridge from Bayfront Park

liftbridgefu3.jpg

Very nice, Michael, as I'd expect of your work. Do you have a polarizer? I can't remember if you do or not. As you know, I'm sure, they add a lot of color saturation, especially to those blue skies.

I'm especially fond of the Split Rock Lighthouse and the Minnesota Point images. I shot a series of informal graduation portraits out on Minnesota Point last September, and it's a great place for a photographer.

Do you like that lens a bit? grin.gif

Steve,

These were all taken with a polarizer attached. I actually had to desaturate the blue sky in both the gooseberry and split rock images. They were almost too blue.