• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice fishing videos/shows

Dakota Iceman

Anyone know of any good outdoor channels that actually show Ice fishing? I have a sattelite tv and one would think with the two hundred channel list there would be something out there? or maybe their is some links here to check out? please advise any suggestions, Iceman out>

John Gillespie on FSN is the only show that I can think of that is predominantly ice fishing this time of the year. It's too bad but it seems that most of the other well respected shows seem to shy away from ice fishing episodes.

Chip Leer host of "Fishing the Wildside" will be fishing with me both on Lake Winniepeg and the Red River for trophy walleye (maybe gators too) sometime between now and late March. Obviously what we shoot with Chip will not air until this coming fall and or winter of '08. Just the same watch for it and you'll see just how good it really is up hear! wink.gif