• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just Little Tips

Bobby Bass

Thought I would start a string for useless little tips. I like using the handi pack meal trays ( ham and swiss)for organizing and separating parts when I take things apart that I never get back together again. At least I keep the different projects separated! grin.gif

Found a 5 gallon bucket cover assy at S.W. which converts your bucket to a screw down lid that seals with an oring. Finally a water tight minnow bucket that can survive a sled trip across the big pond, or makes a good dry box.

Aluminum flat stock you can now buy at most hdwr stores can be easily bent and drilled to form a new or second mount for your fishfinder or other electronics. Rust proof.

Instead of throwing out those plastic gas cans when the spout breaks, use a hand saw to saw it in half. Makes a nice container for pouring gas into from augers, chain saws, weed whackers at the end of the season. Use a funnel with a screen, pour the gas into your vehicle.