• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lowrance LMS-334c

zachp

Question

12 answers to this question

After I sent my back in it been flawless. Its one of the best things I bought. I can use it on the boat,in truck in the winter and for road maps also, or a snowmobile or 4 wheeler. I have it set up on an old vexler box with a 9 amp. battery and an ice duce for walking. I mounted it on a ray jefferson mount to move it around.

At cabelas they talked me into spending a little more i got the 25c i think it is it was like $999, but i think i need to take the class to learn how to run it. They convinced me that this one had much more power and more pixels so it is alot better picture with a larger screen and it reads more accurately.

I have the 334 c and only experienced very minor problems with the GPS. I sent it in because I also heard they were having problems. I have not had a chance to use it since but I was told by several the problem was fixed.

Matt

Anyone have any tips for reducing/rejecting the interference caused by a Marcum LX-5? From my limited experience the Lowrance is virtually unusable in sonar mode next to another flasher. The GPS is great and I can't wait to use the unit in open water, however I would like to play with it on ice without needing to power down nearby units.

Any suggestion are greatly appreciated.

thanks, sean

Quote:

Anyone have any tips for reducing/rejecting the interference caused by a Marcum LX-5? From my limited experience the Lowrance is virtually unusable in sonar mode next to another flasher. The GPS is great and I can't wait to use the unit in open water, however I would like to play with it on ice without needing to power down nearby units.

Any suggestion are greatly appreciated.

thanks, sean

Check this out. It should help. I don't really have problems with Marcums and my X67c on those settings. I mainly see problems from the FL18 that are tricky to deal with. I usually just move a little and am good to go. But, if you're in a house with one, I guess that doesn't work grin.gif