• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nintendo Wii

Ralph Wiggum

Anyone got any ideas to get my hands on a Wii without HSOList? I've seriously been looking for 2 months to no avail! I need a connection in the retail business smirk.gif.

Anyone with a hot tip on where to find one should e-mail me at the address in my profile grin.gif.

A friend had good luck just ordering one online from Shopko. Not too much of a wait. I think she said she got it in two weeks instead of the anticipated two months.

I do highly recommend playing with them - I'm not a video game fan, but have had a blast with the Wii my boys got for their birthday from their sister. I love the Tony Hawk Downhill Run game and the kids have a blast watching their psycho mom screech and jump around while playing it.

Good luck on finding it!

Quote:

A friend had good luck just ordering one online from Shopko. Not too much of a wait. I think she said she got it in two weeks instead of the anticipated two months.

As far as I can tell, you can't order things online from Shopko, but thanks for the tip.

I got mine the day that they came out & my dad just got one from Best Buy. He just kept checking in the mornings. I think he got his on a Tuesday morning. Ahhh. the life of being retired! I guess UPS is delivering them to the stores, because they don't get enough in to have a truck deliver them. Good luck on the search. They sure are fun.

Im lucky I know someone who works at Target. I Got my Wii for less than $250 a few weeks back grin.gif But before that I found myself searching every store that sold them. The tips I found was Best Buy usually puts there stock out on Sunday mornings. Target will put them out as soon as they come in.

I had one on layaway at K-Mart and got a ROYAL screwing on it. I made a payment the friday before X-Mas and was there the next friday to pick it up so my little boy could open it X-Mas Eve morning, only to be told they had "returned it to stock" I was VERY upset. They have one waiting for me to pick up now, gave me a full refund of the money I had into it (including my $10 layaway fee) and they gave me a $50 gift card to make all right. I can't wait to get it