• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Amsoil

scot

The Saber Professional would be best for your auger (or chainsaw or weed trimmer or any small 2 cycle pretty much). I'm sure the oilman will chime in with more details for you.

Normally I check in every day to help with AMSOIL questions, I missed yesterday.

The AMSOIL Saber Professional is the best to use in all air-cooled pre-mix 2-cycle engines. AMSOIL guarantees safe lubrication at mix ratios as lean as 100-1, but many people are skeptical about using it that lean. Many are using it at 80-1, but even at the richer 50-1 it is still nearly smokeless in most engines.

You can order direct by going to my link below. It is shipped direct to most here from Superior, WI or Chicago, IL distribution centers with next business day delivery to most.

See what others are saying: check out the "Strikemaster Oil Blow By" thread in the "Equipment-Expert Information" forum.