• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
OLY

Biggest walleye yet!

I caught this fish saturday am up on mille lacs. It was my biggest walleye ever. A nice healthy 29 incher. CPR for someone else to hopefully catch again

357247494_13973954dc.jpg

357247499_8afc2ac7d3.jpg

Very nice coloring on that fish. Kudos on putting it back for another angler to have a chance at catching it and I would have to agree with Sham, nice artwork.

Oly, Nice fish! Are you guys on the same spot you were last year??? Grimmis taking it ok that you now have the biggest fish out there grin.gif We were up this last weekend and I was going to stop by but wasnt sure where the shack was. Our group did pretty good this last weekend to the nw of you a ways. We will be back up next weekend out of hunters. Maybe Ill run into ya!

Busch!

Whats up joey. No he has his house in a different spot this year. Fishing has been pretty good for big fish but not so much for numbers. My fish was definetly longer than his last year, but as far as weight goes he still has the biggest.