• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Opinions Needed on this ATV

Wirenut

Would this atv work for ice fishing and light trail use, not mudding or plowing etc. I know the 2 wheel drive is the main knock against it, could you chain up the rear wheels to get by on the lake? I also dont care about going 50 mph. I just like the price point better than the 4x4's. http://www.kawasaki.com/Products/Detail.aspx?id=171&content=details

It all depends on how much fishhouse you plan on pulling. With the chains you should hook up just as good as the 4wd models on the ice, but in the snow(if we get any) will be a different story. I saw a guy last week up on LOW with a 2wd wheeler, that had chains on the back, and skis on the front.

Thanks for the replies guys, I havent owned a atv since the mid 80's and of course that was a 3 wheeler. I would be pulling around a portable 3 man fishhouse. WOW are the prices of new ones crazy. Any more opinions would be appreciated. Thanks!