• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Portables at Lakeville

Flaco651

Almost all of the portables @ Fleet are on sale right now. Some are on sale thru the 13th and others thru the end of January. And you can get an extra 10% off if you sign up for the FleetFarm card. You can even buy up some of the display models for a good price.

I was just at fleet in Lakeville, they have the X2 for 530, but they don't have any left and they wouldnt give me a discount on the floor model. The Yukon is 400, then across the street at Gander they have basically everything ice fishing on sale, the Yukon was 400 and the Voyager was 450.

Quote:

I was just at fleet in Lakeville, they have the X2 for 530, but they don't have any left and they wouldnt give me a discount on the floor model. The Yukon is 400, then across the street at Gander they have basically everything ice fishing on sale, the Yukon was 400 and the Voyager was 450.

We have one X2 left at Reel Fishing and Tackle in Madison Lake. The price is $549.99.