• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

B420's newborn fawn

Hey all:

This pic was sent to me by B420, who posts on the pike/muskie and Brainerd boards and was having a lot of trouble getting his pic to post here.

It's a newborn fawn, obviously, and was shot at Steamboat Lake in Hubbard County this spring.

Here you go, B420 . . .

b420fawn.jpg

At the risk of being jabbed a couple times I must say that is a very heartwarming picture. Like all animals the young are the cutest and it is probably a good thing that they are not thet cute when hunting season opens up! Nice picture, I envy you in that there are not near enough deer in this area for me to hope to ever get a picture like that. Thanks for sharing. Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

AAAAWWWWWWW!

That's a really cute shot. Too bad about the one branch sticking right up through the center and blocking the eye, but that is how they hide and survive, so it's not really a bad thing. Great shot.

God bless,