• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Magazine

WIllsdad

Is there any publication out there that anyone really gets a lot of inofrmation on targeting walleyes? Most publications talk about a lot of different species (mainly bass) and only once in a while have articles on walleyes. An thoughts?

I like reading the two ice fishing mags that in-fisherman and f+w outdoor sports put out. each one usually has two walleye specific articles with good tips. I like all the articles though b/c you can learn tips on passing the day up until prime time catching pannies and pike. I think this HSOforum is the best info though because you can ask a specific question and get a lot of very useful responses for your situation.

Look into in-fisherman publications they have a series of 4 books or if you prefer cds that cover more then what the average person can digeast in a lifetime. The 4 book series covers seasonal patterns and locations in lakes rivers and resivoirs, prime locations, different presentations from rigging to jigging , from bananas to nuts. Good books and they will help get you on more fish. I especially enjoy them come march and april when not much is going on outdoors. The critical concepts books is what I was thinking of(brain fart)! grin.gif

Tunrevir~

In addition to Walleye Insider Western Walleye is good as is the FLW Walleye Magazine. In order to get the FLW walleye magazine you have to join FLW outdoors which is about $30 some bucks a year but the magazine is fantastic. I'm not sure how many issues they publish but it is similiar to what Walleye Insider does.