• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Garage sale reloader, where to start?

MNmikew

I picked up a MEC 600 jr. at a garage sale this summer for $2. It seem to be complete except for the charge bar and bushings. I've never reloaded before and need some pointers on where to start.

I'm only going to be reloading for trap league and would like to work up a load similar to the Federal Top Gun #7.5's I've been shooting.

Thanks all!

Good loader - I have had one for years. There are several manuals available at Gander or Cabelas that will walk you step by step through the process.

These manuals should also have load data as well, and may even step you through the process with a MEC unit.

Again, Gnader or Cabelas will have charge bars and bushings.

Definately start with a loading manual and after you get that get a MidwayUSA catalog. MEC also has a HSOforum "mecreloaders" that has pdf files of the original owners manuals. Books and manuals can get a little dull so if you are shooting in a club or league ask around and see if you can get an invite to check out somebodys setup that is in production.