• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

(Kinda) Obscure bands

genegodawa

Man oh man do I love Uriah Heep.

Some others:

Spirit

Tommy James

Herman's Hermits

Charlie Daniels

Christopher Cross - can't beat "Sailing" on a warm summer day

And since alot of REALLY obscure bands have been listed, I'll throw this one into the mix.....ALIEN.

Man does Chameleon bring back memries.

I got stuck taking a foreign exchange student to prom in the early 80's in Redwood Falls, and I wasn't even from Redwood. She actually wasn't that bad at all, but any set up prom date is a potential disaster-turned out OK. Anyhow, they shelled out the bg bucks that year and had Chameleon play the prom. Man, that was one great show, especially for a prom. Their original songs were good and they did great covers.

Also does anybody remember a band called Zwarte from Dell Rapids, SD? They turned a couple of OK records for a small town band.

DD

Not ONE listing for GWAR or Marilyn Manson????? Skunk Ape listed Slave Raider, I saw Chainsaw Caine the lead singer open for Quiet Riot at the Fox Lake Ballroom. Fox Lake Ballroom is a tiny ballroom in Sherburn,MN and to see a band like Quiet Riot play there was phenomonal.