• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Posting an avatar

Hi guys-

I know, I know - this post has been run before...but I cant seem to find it....can someone please list the basic how tos on posting your avatar?? I have tried like a million times - but cant get it to work...please keep in mind I am a rookie at this - so any directions like you were trying to explain to a 4th grader would be greatly appreciated. smile.gif

1. Got to a webhosting service, I use imageshack.

2. Host the picture that you wan't

3. Go to the my home section on this HSOforum. At the bottom is the Avatar section.

4. Copy and past the link from the hosting site.

5. Hit submit at the bottom.

You may have to play around with the hosting HSOforum to get the proper size for your image. Also image shack will give you several options for links once you have hosted your picture. Just use the old guess and check method until you get the right one.