• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Water softner has demon inside

Random guy

OK I have a water softner in the house I bought that has no name brand on the control head just a bunch of buttons asking how many gallons, rate, capicity etc etc. How in the heck do I make this thing work right or get it programmed?

My last argument with it tells me to throw it in the trash and buy a new control unit. Anybody have any knowledge or ideas on how to get this thing working right before I remove it by force?

I had one just like that but after I remodeled the bathroom I did,nt want the rust to wreck all of my new stuff. I asked around and the Water Boss was the choice of all. I was amazed at how little salt that it used and how user friendly it was. With out manuals it would be awfully tough to set it up correctly.