• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A foggy Thanksgiving morning

I was out with the guys for a few hours on Turkey day and took a few pictures.

mistymorning2le7.jpg

northlakesunrise2dp2.jpg

I agreed with Steve's assesment and went back and fiddled around with the second picture... too much empty space originally, I like this better.

Thanks Steve!

Nice work, Mike. How'd you get a kitchen pass on Thanksgiving? Sheesh! grin.gif

The second image intrigues me the most. It is posted so large that when I paged down to it I only saw the top half and thought that was all there was. I really like it better that way, actually, cut off just below the line of cattails. What an incredible statement of space and light uncluttered by many elements that crop made for me. Crops, we know, are totally individualistic, and what one likes another doesn't. So that's just the IMO from here. grin.gif

Thanks Steve, good points and well apreciated advice. wink.gif I got the pass because I promised to be home no later than 11:00 and I was, people didn't arrive until 1:00 and then the festivities began... needless to say I was exhausted come bedtime.