• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ok, I have a dozen of Lund OEM boat covers. They are for 1750s to 1950s ONLY, mostly with no description and/or part number.

These are NOT the snap on covers, but the older tie down version. I am selling them at $ 50.00 each, you can use them to cover your boat, tractor, car, truck, or whetever you like, they are very nice and heavy duty (Lund cover quality).

I can also ship them but I rather have them picked up.

I cannot take a picture since it's impossible to open them up and show then fold them all.

I believe at $ 50.00 you CANNOT co wrong, WalMart sells the cheap tarps at $ 25.00, these are way better.

Email me from web site under Contact Us link HERE

PierBridge and Paul, call me early morning (8:30am) since I will be in the cities I can haul some with me. Actually I'll have a 30ft flatbed trailer, I can haul a lot.... grin.gif

Val - are these suitable as travel covers? If they are, I'll take the gray 1750 cover. The cheap one that came with the boat (2005) has had 4 or 5 of those bungee grommets pop in back already (piece of junk), but it still works for storage.

Thanks,

Blaze

I wish it were a 1700 Pro Sport, I'd be all over it! Was this a one time deal you came across?? If you see more, like my model, I'd jump on it!

Val, as a side note, a couple questions you helped me with saved me a few hundred bucks this summer, so THANK YOU!

Chris