• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Treestand Company

MNDeerhunter

All right Fellas…time to play Whose Memory is Better Than Mine (this shouldn’t be tough since I can’t remember anything)

Last year at the Turkey & Deer Classic down at the Steele County fairgrounds in Owatanna, MN there was a tree stand company there, promoting their stand (obvi). It was a lounge style where the hunter actually faced the tree, but it was hinged so that the hunter had 360 degrees of view. You actually almost lay down in the thing. Looked comfortable, but I’m sure I would spend my time sleeping in it. For the life of me, I can’t remember what the name of the company was??? My buddy is thinking about purchasing one, and he called on me to help remember the name of the company, but I have been no help.

Quote:

Not sure but sounds like you might be describing the Steath Saddle made by TrophyLine. If this sounds right I know Cabela's carries them.

fishtrapgirl

Looked that up, and that's not it. With this system you climb the tree with the regular steps, but you only bring the bracket of the stand up with you. There is a pin that comes out of the bracket, and then turns upward 90 degrees. Once you get the bracket secured to the tree, you bring the "saddle" part up, and slide the saddle onto the pin going away from the tree. Darn, if I could only remember the name of that company.

Quote:

Here is a list of everyone that was there maybe you can narrow it down from here and figure it out. Good luck

Thanks Hartner, I already went that route, and struck out. Infact on the online exhibitor map, (they were in the west wing) their spot was listed as "Food Plots". I will just have to dig thru my hunting literature and hopefully I picked up one of their brochures.

I bought the stand, waited 5 months for it to arrive, opened the package, parts missing, phoned company returned package same day, waited 5 months for credit to be recieved, after numerous phone calls and no returned calls.

ended up with a partial credit. = bad experience frown.gif

Quote:

Let me know when you figure it out sound interesting. I'm always looking to be more comfortable in a stand. Good luck

All right, I dug through my old literature from the show, and I did have a pamphlet from them. They call it the "Dream Hunter" Yeah, like I need any more encouragement to fall asleep in my stand.

Here is a picture of the stand. Not too sure I would feel safe in it though…

Side note: After I posted this I revisited their HSOforum and I clicked on "order" and this is posted:

Due to overwhelming demand we have temporarily suspended the processing of any new orders . For any questions please call us at (XXX) XXX-XXXX. Thank you for your understanding.

Funny, I would think that they would want to sell them...?

stand.jpg