• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wildview VGA Digital

Fishdeer

Any reviews on this trail cam , would be helpfull . They seem to be pretty low in price and they are digital. What im confused with is in the discription it says .3 megapixel is that different than 3 megapixel what kind of picts can i expect from this unit?

I have one they are very simple. the image isn't that bad, but you really cant zoom in without it getting pretty blurry. the flash at night doesnt have alot of range but they still can get you a glimps of whats out there. i put mine up in the more risky spots of getting stolen so if someone does take it there not taking my more expensive one. also theres no time or date on the pics. i still think there worth the price though. i will try to load a pic from last night so you can see the quality. how do i get my pics to load?

Thank you for the input, i had to look at the F.A.Q how to put image in message ill try it here and see if i can make it work mdeer.jpgok i got it to work , when you go to post under instant UBB Code there is a image button click that and a pop up window shows , put the link to your image there. if you dont have a site you might be able to use a file sharing site.

I have posted on this subject before. You DO NOT need a camera that is bigger than a 2.0 megapixel. PERIOD.

I am a member of the media and I do take pics for a living. Don't let people at the store trick you. They want to make a buck. Just like you except you want to shoot one with a camera as well as a gun/bow.

Unless you plan on blowing up a poster of the buck then I would go a little bigger. Spend less and enjoy.

Hitman

I bought one of those and Ended up takeing it back. If you are looking for a better than average camera, Cabelas has one that is exlcusive (can't Spell) to them it runs only 150 and it happens to be a 4.1 mega pixel I would say for the money and compared to the other camera, THis is a really good buy. also it takes the same memory card.