• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thank You,

I actually took some of the photo tips from Mike Eastman. I was researching his do-it-yourself antelope hunting tips and came across some picture taking tips. Here is the link.... I am very impressed with the results. This guy really knows how to make a picture look amazing.

Note From Admin: No Unauthrized Links, Please Read Forum Policy Before Posting Again

Dave

Mike I work on the railroad out of Aberdeen going west, I have seen alot of Big goats on private land out west, funny thing is the best shot a guy can get is off the train, so there are alot of them still out there!!! Again very nice goat indeed!!!

Perchjr

Sounds good to me, you will have to get back here and do some fishing this winter!!! Congrats on the new edition to the family also, I just talked to Terry today and he told me all about it!!!

Perchjr

Tyler,

I have been trying to call you for a week or so now... phone just keeps going straight to your voice mail. Give me a shout... I've got lots of hunting stories for ya!

Official score on the antelope: 77 3/8

Guess I was a little off. Curious to see where it is at the end of the 60 day drying period.

Dave