• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

He's Back!!

David Frank

The same buck from my previous pictures visited my trail camera again. This time we get a good look at him from the front. Any more attempts at scoring this deer would be great.

243162646_903d5d7ff5_o.jpg

Previous Picture from the back:

241538294_57e6a684b6_o.jpg

Hopefully this little guy is related and will be nice in a couple years!

243162647_95cd0cedda_o.jpg

Thank you,

Dave

From the deer that I have scored and the bucks that I have my guess that the buck would make Pope&Young.

It look pretty even on both sides,decent spread,but not alot of mass.

It is suprising but mass adds alot to a rack and the uneven racks will loose alot of points in score.

My guess,128-135.It takes a very good 8 pointer to make the book.I have a smaller 9 pt buck that scored 127 and this buck looks to be better in both tine height and mass.

I was guessing the same as leeharvey. I would guess in the mid to upper 130's gross. He will have some deductions; as I thought I seen a sticker point off the one g2...(not looking at the pic while writing this)? Nice buck. Long brow tines...pretty cool looking!!

Yup, the number that popped in my head when I saw the pic was 132. I know it's impossible to score a deer down to the single digit by looking at it, but I always mentally do anyway. So, I'm in-line with the other two guesses. Not only is it a really nice buck, its rack has nice "character points" in my book too. You'd better hope he doesn't stumble over in front of my stand before you get a crack at him!