• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Boss Bullet !!

koonie

I just finished up testing out the flight of the Wasp Boss Bullet and I can honestly say it is awsome!

These broadheads fly perfectly.

I had my nephew trace the lines of the vitals on my block 4x4 with a black marker. I was actually picking lines on each side of the heart and shooting them @ 30 yds. 30 yds isn't that long of a shot, but I've only been shooting for about three months so I'm pretty happy to say the least.

I've also shot the Wasp Hammer SST and they shot pretty close to my field points. The Boss Bullet flys like a dart and is perfect in relation to my field points.

I've been shooting mostly at thirty yards because I heard that shooting a longer distances and getting dialed in from there seems to make the shorter yardage shots a lot easier. Those twenty yard shots now seems like a gimme.

Of course we'll see what happens when there is a live deer standing there. smirk.gifwink.gif

Good luck to everyone this weekend!

Have heard nothing but good things about the Slick Tricks. The one inch broadheads look a little funny, almost too small, but the way they fly a person should be able to put one in the boiler. Even me. I hope. grin.gif

Quote:

who makes these slick tricks? do they carry them at cabelas or gander?

Nope, I haven't seen any at any sporting goods stores I went to including the 2 mention. If you have a pro shop around they might have some. The new 06" slick trick are on back order and they won't be able to get it to any dealers and customers that order online until the end of sept or mid Oct. Luckly, I bought mine ahead of time.

[Note from admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]

There is a backorder on the HSOforum. However you can also get them at Archeryexperts They fly awesome and have never heard a bad thing about them. I have them in my quiver and love them!

[Note from admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]

sorry to get off subject but i was at gander mt last nite looking at broadheads and i picked up a 3pack of the n.a.p nitron100's the price was right and they came recomended by the salesmen there, have any of u guys ever shot these? just wondering what everybody thinks of them, i was looking for the boss bullets but they didnt have any they only had the boss sst and only had 125grain left