• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

If you like Alt. Country music, please check this out.

Big Dave2

If you guys get a chance you should check out the band "six Mile Grove" . they are a local band here in Minnesota. It seems as though they are starting to get recognized a little.

The only reason I have heard of them is because they used to play in my home town at the bar that my sister and her ex husband used to own. A cool story is that on thier latest album they wrote a song about my ex-brother-in-law who owned the bar. His name is Andy and he would always get up on stage with them before the night was over and sing with them.

About 3 weeks ago Andy died at 37 yrs old after a fall from a horse. That song has been a rallying cry here in my home town ever since. Six mile grove came to the bar last night and did an awesome show there for free as a benefit for Andy's kids(my nephews and niece) They are 18, 15, and 4. The guys in this band were really cool to do this and I just thought they could use a little recognition. So please check them out at wwwDOTsixmilegroveDOTcom. Sample thier music and if you like what you hear please buy a CD from them. I just bought thier newest release last night and it's not bad at all. It has 14 songs and they are very well written.

They even played the HankIII album STH while they were on break!

Thanks for your time.

Dave

Dave Im very sorry to hear about Andy. Sometimes some of us go too soon...

I checked out Six mile Grove, IMO, they're going places!

someone ought to send a cd to XM radio and get them on channel 12!!

Im always looking for new stuff to listen to, I plan on getting a cd. Thanks for the link!!

on another note (punn intended) if they havent all ready, they ought to come to the fargo area!