• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite Climber

DRH1175

I've been happy with Rivers Edge Gator Jaws. It's not the lightest or the quitest to assemble, but I've shot a few deer with it in limited use. For $80, the price was hard to beat. It's a very safe, stable stand, although I would guess most climbers would be.

I am definitely a summit guy. I purchased the summit bullet backpacker a couple of years ago and it is the SAFEST stand I think I have ever had. I chose the bullet because of the front enclosure. I stand when I shoot my bow, and I can lean out to the point my thigh rests on that front bar. I don't feel like I could fall out of it because of that.

The definite plus to this stand is COMFORT. I can sit in that stand all day and not have legs that get cramped up or fall asleep. Heck...If I fell asleep, I wouldn't fall out since it cradles your body and there is a bar all around you.. It's not the lightest stand to carry, but it packs flat, and is only 23 pounds which is not too bad.

Steve

I have a Summit climber,Lone Wolf Alpha sit and climb and a rivers edge.I have one more I bought this summer from Jonny P and I dont know the brand.I used it last weekend and it is a great working and comfortable stand. smile.gif

You cannot beat a climber for comfort or ease of putting up.

I just bought the Summit Razor SS and I love it. It has the front bar but you can fold it under the seat if you don't want to use it for archery. At only 21 lbs you can barely tell it's on your back. Really comfortable too, I'm just afraid I might fall asleep in it. The Summit skin it comes with is a plus too, looks like it would break up your outline pretty good from the bottom.

I to purchased the Summit Razor SS. For the money awesome stand. I agree with the sleeping hazards too. Way to comfortable. Sturdy well build and light. Great buy!!! Ordered direct and had it in 3 days. Kind of like Christmas time when it was delivered. Set up in the yard a few times and shot about 30 arrows at all directions. Recommended!!! Enjoy!!!!