• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hiller Auction

wally-eye

I have been to the sled auction there. You can see what is for sale on their HSOforum. If your looking for a mountain sled it's a great place to go. I wasn't too impressed with the place myself. They don't let you start the machines at all. You can hear them run while they're driving them up to get auctioned off, but that's it. If your looking at the normal 500-600 cc sled it was slim pickings when I've been there. It seems like it takes forever to get to anything your interested in also as they auction off a ton of left over stufff before they even get to the sleds. The place was ok I guess, but a few of the odometers on sleds I was interested in had been replaced and showed zero miles which made me wonder what the real story was I guess. Friends of mine have been to another auction West of the cities a little bit and loved it.

I've been there quite a few times, there are deals to be had there and there are also some things that go outrageously high. This time of year the sleds sell for pretty decent money, but go to his last one in the spring and they all go for cheap. That's the time to buy, now is the time to sell... You do have to sit through a lot to get to the ones you want, but that is an auction, I don't know anywhere or anyhow you can avoid that.