• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

batteries

cat-man

catman

Are you using Heavy Duty batteries????

If so, check the instruction book. There are explicit instructions to use a quality battery, such as Duracell or Energizer.

Here is right out of the manual:

STEP 1 – Install Batteries

1) Install batteries. Always use 4 brand new alkaline D cell batteries. We recommend Duracell or Energizer brand batteries only!

2) You may use rechargeable batteries but battery life may be significantly less.

I made the mistake of trying to be cheap and buy some Heavy Duty batteries from Menards, instead of spending a few extra bucks. I was getting 1 to 2 weeks before the camera was dying because the batteries were dead.

I went to Duracells after reading the owners manual again, and now zero problems. After 3-4 weeks my battery meter was still at 4(4 being the highest battery level)

ya i'm using duracells i just thought that they would last longer cause i've heard of guys get a thousand pics or so on their cuddys. guess i will have to deal with it. anyone else have comments or ideas.