• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Morrell Yellowjacket fieldpoint target

mnwild14

I recently purchased the Morrell yellowjacket fieldpoint target. It claims to be waterproof, and all you will ever have to replace or add is a new bag. Is this waterproof true? Can I leave it outside all summer when I am target shooting everyday, or should I be bringing it in at night in case it rains? Anybody have any experience with this, I know some of the older bag targets that claimed you only needed to replace the bag had problems with rain. One other question about this target, Can I always shoot at one side and still be able to just replace the bag once a year, or should I be turn it around once in a while to shoot at both sides?

Thanks for the help.

I would believe their claim. I bought a broadhead target from them this year and it was a great investment. And I received great customer service. The first one I bought was giving me troubles trying to pull the broadheads out. Lost two muzzys in it along with the arrow inserts. When I called them, they told me to tear the target apart to get the broadheads out and then bring it back to Scheels, who replaced month-old target that I had put a lot of shots into. Morell worked the whole thing out with Scheels leaving me with no headaches in getting a new target. The new one works perfectly and I am a big fan of this company now.