• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just for Buzz

Nice stuff, hobbydog. But then, I've always been a sucker for flower images. Love em, love em, love em.

Buzzy, you don't have to switch lenses. The same Nikkor zoom you use to get your bird images will work just fine for the work 'dog has posted, and that I usually post. It's only real close-ups that require a macro. Also, I just dropped $150 on a set of Kenko extension tubes that give the telephoto more apparent reach without in any way compromising image quality.

C'mon, man, let's see some Buzzflowers! grin.gif

Quote:

Bill, The top one is very nice. I'd like to see that flower when it is open, I can't say that I've ever seen one, or at least noticed one.

Look around ditches and close to wet areas. I believe that like Lady Slippers it takes a long time to develop so you tend to find it in areas that have not been disturbed for long periods. Lots of it around my cabin....like anything else, once you learn to spot it, it is pretty easy to see.

Quote:

C'mon, man, let's see some Buzzflowers!

grin.gifblush.gifblush.gifgrin.gif I guess when I'm walking all those miles through Ritter Farm Park, Murphy Hanrehan, Carlos Avery, Whitewater SP I could take the time to snap a few pics off. I will say photography has been a decent outlet for getting in good walks, now the temperature just needs to stay where it is at this morning and I'll be happy. I'll post some flower shots in time.