• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

City Fishing

Fished another one of my "Remember when" lakes last Friday. The sunset made up for the lack of fish, not a lot of fishable water on this lake these days, it's time to redredge this baby before she completely fills in with muck.

102830.jpg

Quote:

Very nice image. If you photoshopped in a fish jumping, you could lead thousands of Twin Cities anglers to a spot where they wouldn't catch any fish, as identifyable as those buildings are.
blush.gif

Better yet, photoshop yourself in with with a 20" bass and say you caught about a dozen 20+ inch bass. Everyone driving home from work on Normandale would wonder what the heck is going on Normandale Lake grin.gif

I drive by it every night on the way home, thought it looked fishable for once, I should've known better. I fish this glorified pollution control pond at least once a year, and as the years roll by, the reward sure doesn't match the effort of fishing that slimehole.

If I was going to pull fast one on FM, it wouldn't involve a 20" bass and Normandale, 'cause 90% of the guys who showed up at the access would see that 200 yd algae mat and head somewhere else. Nope, it would involve a pile of iced Red Lake crappies on a frozen metro golf course pond. grin.gifcool.gifgrin.gif

I'm not afraid to post that lake online for two reasons, one is that it's one of the biggest pain in the butt lakes to fish in the metro, and the other is that I havn't caught a decent fish out of there for years.

If you want to see some pics of 20" bass, I'll post a couple on Monday that were caught yesterday on another south metro lake. smile.gif

As promised, here's a couple of 20" bass from the metro, not Normandale. And to the kid who kept buzzin my canoe with his Jetski, I was pretty close to seeing how far I could sink a 5/0 hook into ya. wink.gif

092017.jpg

092014.jpg

Nice fishies. Hey, isn't that saying on the bottom of your posts from an old Camper Van Beethoven song...Cowboys on Acid, or something like that?? Great album by the way.