• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bash Mikey thread

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Only one spot out of that coveted 35th place. Go MIKEY Go.

Sorry to busy the Mikey bubble here but he sits 38th in owners points, 275 points out of 35th (Petty). It's the owners points that they use to set the field, not driver points. tongue.gif

And if you really want rain on the Mikey parade, Mikey isn't the owner of the 55 car, Doug Bowel is listed as the owner. At the begining of the year Mikey purchased the owners points from the 77 team and had to list Bowel as the owner to gaurantee his spots in the first 5 races of the year. So, he has purchased his way to gaurantee his starting in the first 5 races, purchased his way into the 600 and missed one race all together. Go Mikey!

mnfishingguy,that is the norm for the 55 car.The only way one might be shocked is if he finished on the lead lap or he got a top ten finish.I know that is next to impossible but you know what sometimes does happen.Just think what Toyota has to look forward to next year.

You cant honestly tell me that with a roster of

Vickers

Jarett

Mayfield

Waltrip

Blaney

Elliott/Reutimann/Kvapil

that 7 cars all sharing info are not going to be fast. I seriously doubt Toyota would invest all the time and $$$$ to wonder if the cars are going to make the races. Nevermind the car advertisers themselves.

With two has beens and four never will be's I can't say that Toyota's driver lineup for next year is that strong. In a couple of years things might be different but I don't think they have the drivers to win a bomber race. The cars might be fast but the drivers aren't.

55 Crew Chief Fined: NASCAR announced today that Tommy Baldwin Jr., crew chief for Michael Waltrip’s #55 Dodge Nextel Cup Series team, has been fined $5,000 for rule violations during last Sunday’s race at Martinsville Speedway. The fine resulted from violations of Sections 12-4-A (actions detrimental to stock car racing); 12-4-Q (car, car parts, components and/or equipment used in the event that do not conform to NASCAR rules); 20-17B(3) (entering the car servicing area without a fire-resistant uniform); and 20-17.1A(3) (entering the car servicing area without a helmet) of the 2006 NASCAR Rule Book.(NASCAR PR)(10-25-2006)

How bad is your stuff when you are cheating and still run laps down week in and week out?

Mikey's winning percentage as a Nextel Cup Driver??

0.59%

Go Mikey, Go Toyota.

To put that into perspective, Robby Gordon has a winning percentage of 1.29% and Derrick Cope is slightly behind Waltrip at .49% while at the top is Jeff Gordon with 15.96% and J.J. at 12.78%.

For those that are wondering, Jr. is 6th among active drivers with a 6.75% winning ratio.

Quote:

Mikey's winning percentage as a Nextel Cup Driver??

0.59%

Go Mikey, Go Toyota.

To put that into perspective, Robby Gordon has a winning percentage of 1.29% and Derrick Cope is slightly behind Waltrip at .49% while at the top is Jeff Gordon with 15.96% and J.J. at 12.78%.

For those that are wondering, Jr. is 6th among active drivers with a 6.75% winning ratio.

Quit with the suspense lets see Dale Sr., The King Pearson and Rusty

Sr. has an 11.24 winning percentage.

Rusty has a 5.83 winning percentage.

The King has a 16.87 winning percentage.

Pearson has a 18.29 winning percentage.

These 4 drivers account for 18 cup titles, Mikey has 4 wins, on the same style of track for one team. Hmmmm, I don't see the connection between these 4 legends and Mikey.