• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Beauty of Photoshop

I was bored this evening and decided to go down by the shore up here in Duluth and take a few pictures of the gulls that are always surfing for a free meal. I was trying to get one image in particular and was able to capture it except for one major glitch. Enjoy.

gullstamped5jx.png

Gotta love the clone stamp function!!!

gulloriginal0yd.png

Good job Michael! I still have yet to do any of that in photoshop, but it's really just a matter of making time for the sometimes tedious post processing.... oh and the learning curve. grin.gif

Nice photoshop job. This post hits close to home since in my job I use the clone tool in photoshop about every 5 minutes.

Your picture was fairly straight forward, I have had a few pictures where I had to clone faces back together again after having them torn apart. Thats always fun.

Needless to say I have become somewhat of a master with the clone tool.