• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

help our troops!!

hey guys i have been talking with a friend of mine from Hibbing Mn who is stationed in Iraq at Al Taqaddum army base. He said they are the only base in all of Iraq to have an archery range!! the only problem is they are running low on supplies. Arrows, fletchings, glue, target tips. etc...

he asked if i could try to round some up for them and thats where you guys come in. if anyone has somethings they would like to donate from bows to practice tips please let me know!! I would love to ship them to our guys over there! Anything that we can do for them would be awesome to me!!! He is with E Co 134 FSC 2-136 cab. he is from northern minnesota and is in the national guard so alot of the other guys there are minnesota guardsmen also. If anyone can help or has any ideas please feel free to email me at [email protected] thanks in advance!!!

SGT Cherro, David B

E Co FSC , 2-136 CAB

Unit # 60000

Apo AE 09381

there is the address to ship the stuff to iraq direct

Anthony Everett

P.O. Box 655

201 Pierce street

Buhl, Mn 55713

that is my address in case anyone wants to ship smaller items to mee and i can combine them to save on the shipping costs. either way is fine by me as long as the guys get some stuff!!!

tealitup,

i will ask about the bows and string lengths and post a list on here when i get it. I should be getting some pics and will post those on here also!!! thanks alot. i am sure the arrows will be appreciated!!!!!!

i dont know if the armory will ship them or not. you could check with them and see. if not here is the address.

SGT Cherro, David B

E Co FSC , 2-136 CAB

Unit # 60000

Apo AE 09381

thanks for the help. if there are any questions let me know!!

Tony