• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

southwest metro rifle range

I am looking for a rifle range in the southwest metro area. I have been to LeSuer a couple times, but was wondering if there was something closer to the Prior Lake area. No I don't have the cash to join the horse and hunt club. Ideally I would like a range that will let me shoot out to 300 yards. My Olympic Arms K8 has been begging me to head out and give it a few laps at the firing line.

100_0479.jpg

Yeah, that's max they go, I had to sight my .243 and that was the best option.

You can also organize a trip in the Dakotas to shoot prairie dogs, that will give you a good range for your .223 wink.gif

A group of us have talked about taking a pdog/trout fishing trip to So. Dak. but that was put on hold this summer. Friends went there last summer trout fishing and rented a cabin on a trout stream for 80 bucks a night, for 6 guys......

of course with only three AR's and a .243, that will make a lot of down time for those guys who only own shotguns....