• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Photo in Star Tribune

I just recieved a phone call from the photo editor of the Mpls. Star Tribune letting me know a photo I posted here a few weeks back would be in tomorrows paper.While this is no great accomplishment it gets me a little excited smile.gif.It's the first time I have ever submitted a photo for anything.I just had to share that with you guys because it's this forum that somewhat rekindled my interest in this great hobby.

Buzzsaw, Arn't those Tulips? j/k. Congrats minnow man. Nice pic. When will it be in the trib? I receive it daily on my front steps and enjoy it with a hot cup of coffee nearly every am.

Saw it today but they don't give you any credits? You know a little, "Thanks to floating minnow" grin.gif Nice job, looked good on the back page with the weather.