• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whitefish Woodies

Quote:

I know some of you guys like to pick apart photos, so be gentle. These were taken by a novice.

Very few people get joy fom nit picking others vs complimenting, not me... nice pictures! Woodies are beautiful birds and that lawn looks nice as well! grin.gif With that being said, other people who read this thread should be encouraged to post pictures, we all like looking and hearing stories.

You won't find much picking apart around here. You will find a fair amount of constructive criticism, but that is usually directed at those looking for it. I know the pictures I have posted are no where near as nice as some that you see on here, but I have never had them picked apart. Only kind words and encouragement. By the way... I realy like that second photo. Wood ducks are such beautiful birds. Tell your Dad he did well.