• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Beauty and the Beast

I was out looking for morels this morning. I found one stinking shroom and that one and that one was already going bad. I think the weather has been a bit cool and some warm nights and they will be popping out here in the metro area.

There was a little thread of light coming through the canopy that lit up this violet I only had my long lens with so it was taken from about 10 feet away. I took a fair number of pics today but I liked this one the most.

violet.jpg

Then I ran across this old moose grin.gif

moose.jpg

I like the Schmidt can. I was at my mom's recently and she handed me a box of beer cans from my old collection still sitting around the house. The complete set of old tin Schmidt beer cans with all the outdoor scenes. Haven't seen one of those in years. Now I see another in the same week.