• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Last Weekend

MN Mike

Probably not what I should have done last weekend but what the heck, fishing opener is still a little ways off. We headed out west to Cooke City, another great April ride, it was about 70 degrees warmer than when we were there in Feburary (-25 ). Snowed when we left and it was getting pretty cool, they will have some great late season riding if this keeps up.

42106d.jpg

42106.jpg

42106a.jpg

42106b.jpg

42106c.jpg

NOT VERY NICE OF YOU MIKE!!! At least your a Cat man!!! Anyways great pictures and Cooke is on our list for next year that's for sure!!!

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD FISHING!!!

My sled "05" M7 153", Maybe a M1000 in the future!!!

Sorry....... NOT !! On Saturday, there was no place on the planet I would have wanted to be, it was AWESOME.

Cooke City is sooo easy and it offers so much. I just wait every year to go there, not that there's no other places, it's just easy to get to. March and April are fun times out there, you'll have most of the place to yourself and if you hit it right, you could have 2 feet or more of fresh untouched powder to play in and you don't need a mountain sled to have fun that time of year.

Yamaha was out testing up there this weekend, saw some of the new Phasers and heard them, kind of funny when you can't see them, sounds like a 4 wheeler coming down the road, all of a sudden a sled shows up, goofy looking sled at that!

Guess I can put the sled in the shed now for the rest of the summer.

Mike

Well, try this LINK

Wish I could put some different music with it but .....

It was a different camera that I was using, a little tough getting use to it right away but we made it work.

Mike