• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

T-Wolves No KG

not_nuf_time

Well, I plopped down my hundred and fifty bucks in November to take my 11 year old to the game today. No KG and no Davis on the floor. My son has waited for 5 mths for this day, all excited till game time. With no KG he sat back in his seat for the first five minutes, I could see "what a rip-off" in his face. Finally he got into it and really enjoyed the rest of the game.

My thoughts are the Wolves organization should be ashamed of themselves, I understand playing the young guys at the end of a lousy season, but there were tons of kids there and the least they could have done was play KG a half, for the people who kick out serious money for there kids. Iwouldn't cross the street for free myself to watch them or any pro team but I like taking my kid and seeing his excitement at the games. By the way Mark Madsen, class act signed autographs for 45 mins before the game. Wolves coach and management, no class. Sorry had to vent

I have heard Mad dog is a class act and good to the fans. KG will be shutting down that knee as much as he can the rest of the way I have a feeling. The guy started 350 some odd games in a row! I guess it really would stink for you and your kid but KG has been about a durable as anyplayer has ever been.

Yeah its to bad you and the kid picked the game KG didn't play. But it doesn't happen much that he isn't in there. 1 out of 350 aint bad.

I went to a game last year that KG played but the wolves still got killed by 35 points. What a great game that was to spend money to see.

That is too bad. We took our kids to a game a few weeks ago when we played the Heat. My 11 year old daughter picked that game for her birthday because she always wanted to see Shaq. Wouldn't you know it, he didn't play because he hurt his wrist the game before and they decided last minute to not play him. What a bummer.

We took our girls to the Fred Hoiberg shooting clinic before that game and I would recommend that to anyone with kids under 13. I wasn't sure what to expect but the group of coaches just did some basic skills stuff with the group of about 75 kids and then Fred came in for the last 30 minutes or so and did a shooting clinic. He was a top notch professional. Then those kids and families got to stay in the arena and watch as the players come out for the shoot around.

I second the Mad Dog comments. He certainly is there for the fans. He instigated a great conversation with my girls as he signed their stuff.

Hopefully McCants and the rest will step up to the plate now and be ready for a better season next year.

ccarlson

My son and I got to the game real early and as we were walking down the hall, Marcus Banks came by, I wasn't paying attention and didn't even know who he was. He was on the phone while walking and looked at my son and said " hey whats up man" so that was cool of him to say to a young kid.

All in all it was a good day, I wasn't negative on KG, I bet he wanted to play and management said no.