• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just a funny photo I came across

Fork out doe for a trailer? I think he should be forking out some doe for helper springs to get the fenders off the tires. I am curious on how he gets the boat into the truck though - do you think he uses a winch or a good ole fashioned run-n-gun right into the back of the truck?

Not sure if im seeing this right but it looks like the trailer is in the back of the truck and the boat is on it. I had to put my duck boat and trailer in my truck bed once because my trailer broke, but mine was very light. I wounder how they did that?

LovenLifeGuy

Yes it looks like the whole trailer is in the back. You can see the hitch above the cab. It might be the case that if the boat and trailer were hooked to the pickup it might be to long for the state. I'd like to no how he loaded it on the truck.

boxcar

With all the oddities, I really think that this is a genuine photo. Notice the shadows, especially the one of the trailer tongue, right where it's supposed to be.

About the Toyota comment, I've seen a video where these guys took an old SR5 and beat the living he!! out of it (smashing, crashing, driving through water) the thing still ran, looked horrible, but still ran. I'll see if I can find the video.