• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My Trap Attack Partner Big Johnny Ice has a son!

Hi Timmy,

Little Johnny (Andrew Charles) is here! Everyone is doing fine. He

was born Wednesday morning at 2:57am. 9lbs 2oz and 22.25" long. We

got to the hospital at 1:45am, and we were holding him just over and

hour later!! Quick delivery!!

Well done my friend

Yep Lee he sure is! Tracy is one understanding wife no doubt about that. I sent the pictures to my wife and of course any opportunity to go baby shopping and she's out the door. Because of the Silver Lake conditions not looking that great were going to mail a nice gift package to my partner and friend. A little something for Andrew Charles the new addition and big sister Emily as well. It's the least I can do for such a good friend.

Will do Johnny he may be coming up in a couple of weeks to fish with me. Yolanda and him our heading to the Bahamas for vacation. He bagged a nice 7 pd. walleye this past weekend on the Delaware also he's been doing well fishing the big river for eyes.