• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LX-3 & LX-1 Deals at Dick's Sporting Goods

hanson

I was just in Dick's (off I-394 in the cities) today over lunch looking for something and of course they don't have what I'm looking for. confused.gif

Anyway, they had an endcap in the fishing department with last years LX-3's for $290 (approx.) and LX-1's for $190 (approx.) new in box.

$190 is one heck of a deal for an entry level flasher without zoom such as the LX-1.

I'm not toooooo positive on how great a deal this is but thought I'd pass that pricing along.

Was just at Dick's by Ridgedale. They have the LX-1 on sale for $170. Also clearance off their FL_8 and FL-18 Vexilars. I don't remember exact prices, but I think they were $30 off their normal prices on these models. Lowrance X67c Ice Machine was $250 and the M68 Ice Machine was $400. There were definitely some good deals to be had.