• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake Whitewood?

Hey guys, I just got done reading the In Fisherman Ice Annual and one of the articles was by a guy who fished Lake Whitewood when he was younger. Is this lake around the Brookings area or am I way off course? I haven't bothered to look on the internet yet but didn't know if anyone had heard of it.

This lake was ok last winter for good size perch although like many it was really hit or miss. The perch were nice size if you found them. I was only actually there once myself and if I remember it was about six foot deep where were we at. water was very murky and uw camera was of not value. Didn't hear of any winterkill and very little snow so should have some nice perch in there again this coming winter, assuming it didn't summerkill.