• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATV Trailer

LOTWKIng

Anyone ever used one of those foldup aluminum trailers that you see in Outdoor News? They look slick - use 'em to haul your wheeler to the woods, then unload and hook it to your wheeler for hauling gear/wood/deer/whatever. The axles even detach and move in so the width of the trailer is smaller for trails, etc. Not sure how much $$ they run tho.

I have a Newman's (aka Sledbed aka Treadbed) 7x8 side loader. Hauls both of my machines no problem and tows better than excellent, almost like it's not even there. A lot less wind drag than a sidexside. I'd never go back to a sled trailer. Though I am thinking of selling and getting a 3 place of the same make/model and another machine??

I am not sure if I'm going to sell just yet but would need to get $800 out of it if I do (about $425 less than the same thing would cost new with the extras). It already has the lifetime license, tongue jack w/wheel and spare tire and it is all like new. It also has a great tie down system for the wheelers (greatest thing since sliced bread). Like I said though, not sure if I'm going to sell or not yet??? Might just sell my Tahoe and buy a pick-up instead?? Might just keep everything the way it is?? I have to quit creating all of this stress for myself. LOL

A couple of quick locking tie down systems I've used are the Hasty Hitch and Fulton's ATV Lock and Hold Down System. You should be able to google these two companies to find them on the web. If you can't, email me and I'll help you find them.